Sunday 22 September 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award


I have be nominated for this award by the lovely Life in Lacquer. You can imagine my surprise at this nomination, I had no idea this award existed, yet along I'd be nominated for it!! :)

As part of this award, I have to answer these questions and nominate another five blogs.
So here we go......

1. What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
I have always been creative, starting out with cross stitch, then on to making and decorating celebration cakes. Then I stopped biting my nails, about 5/6 ish years ago, and as they grew longer I got into painting them. Then saw all this beautiful nail art on Google images, and thought why not!! So got more confident and started sharing my photos on Facebook. Got great feed back from this, and then started my blog.

2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
From nail polish reviews to nail art I try.

3. What is something that most people don't know about you?
I was a carer for my Mum.

4. What three words describe your style?
Bold, bright and different.

5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
Watching TV, listening to music. Looking after my 4 kids. Sometimes this happens all at once lol.

The five blogs I'm nominating for this award are:

So if you have been nominated, please answer the same five questions I have, and nominate another five blogs.

Thanks for reading

Tracey
XXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me. You can see the response here: http://littlenightflower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/31-day-challenge-day-21-inspired-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me and sorry I took so long to do it http://www.neonsparklynails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete