Thursday 7 December 2017

Beauty Big Bang

Pink Rhinestones 

Can you believe another week is almost over! The kittens are growing fast, the house is finally decorated for Christmas with the tree out of reach of curious fur babies! 
Now off of the seasonal topic I have some gorgeous pink rhinestones from Beauty Big Bang that come in allsorted sizes in a cute pot.
Now I love items like this and these Pink ab Rhinestones are so pretty.
Another look I like with rhinestones is over pigment nails, so I applied Aurora Unicorn Pigment over pink polish and added different size stones to each nail, with matching colour microbeads when I top coated. I just love how this mani looks :)


These shades of pink complimenteach other so beautifully, and such an elegant look.
My discount code is available for you to use over on the Beauty Big Bang website and payment by PayPal or credit card with free worldwide shipping.
Plus don't forget to check Beauty Big Bang out over on FacebookInstagramTwitter and
Google+
Stay safe and much love.....

12 comments: