Monday 6 November 2017

Revel Nail Dip Powder

Sun Colour Change

Hello again, I'm going to get right on with this post as I am so excited to be sharing this particular dipping powder with you all. 
Following on my my last post for Revel Nail mood changing dip powder Crux, which I wore on my cindy hand for 2 weeks, with no chipping, peeling or lifting, and still the great glossy finish. The only reason for my changing it was the growth of my nature nails. 
I wasn't sure if this sun activated colour change powder would work, now the summer sun has left us, but I thought I'd try it anyway.
Dubai, is a super pretty blue glitter dip powder that changes to a purple in the sun.
It's a sheer colour, and my photos below are with 3 dips, it doesn't make your nails over thick, and once filed and buffed, leaves your nails smooth. This product is so light, it feels like nothing is on your nails!
And so to my photos, now although it was a cold day, the sun was shining, and as I mentioned before, I really wasn't expecting the colour change to happen. But just walking outside, right before my eyes I could see a gorgeous purple colour change, so I had to take my photos so quickly. So my pics below show the different stages in colour shift from blue to a stunning purple.



Now I was amazing at the mood change, but now this sun change, that even works in Autumn sunshine is utterly amazing that I want to try more!
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can check out Revel Nails.
Stay safe and much love.....

14 comments:

  1. Oh!! This is so pretty! I love dip powders too, I’ve never seen a solar one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been testing dip powders on my friends. I love the idea of a solar one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This powder is gorgeous. Do you use it with over gel or regular polish or on its own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's over my natural nails with resin and activator. On my swatching hand I do a dipped French mani and paint with regular polish over the top x

      Delete
  4. That's really pretty! I'm not really sure how dip powders work though, how is the removal process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They a super easy to apply, great long wear and easy removal like a soak off gel polish, with foil, cotton wool and acetone x

      Delete
  5. I love these! Each time I see the powders, I imagine like dipping your fingers into koolaid packets, but then I'm so happy with how they turn out once top coated and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete