Friday 3 November 2017

Charlies Nail Art

Deck The Halls

Welcome back to my tiny part of the internet! Hope you are all well 😊
Ok so we're just in November and I'm starting my Christmas reviews for Charlies Nail Art!
This gives you plenty of time to purchase any of these Christmas items.
First up I have another exclusive loose glitter mix called Deck The Halls.
To use this loose glitter I tried a different method. Instead of pouring over wet polish, I mixed with clear polish and painted over my nails. You can see this in my video below.
I applied over white and black polish, and for me personally I prefer this green glitter over the black polish. Though over the white it sort of reminded me of a Christmas Tree. Such a fun mix of green, red and golden glitters as well as some added silver stars.

                        
For this glitter, or any of the other exclusive glitter mixes head on over to Charlies Nail Art website, and check them out on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
And don't forget to use my discount code BNM15.
Stay safe and much love....

12 comments: