Sunday 24 September 2017

Clear Jelly Stamper

Happy Birthday Mum

It's not like me to post on a Sunday, but if you've been following me for a while you will know that I always do a special mani in memory of my Mum's birthday. Bless her, if she was still with us today she would have been 73 ♡
Although I've used items from Clear Jelly Stamper, this isn't a full review. I will go more in-depth in a future post. 
I used plate Cjs 37 and The big bling stamper to create my special mani with a beautiful mix of roses and butterflies.
Just the perfect look, as it matches a few tattoos I have that tell a story about my Mum (to me anyway)

That's all for today, as I said I'll be back with a full review on this plate very soon. For now thank you for stopping by and as always stay safe, much love....

4 comments:

  1. I thought these were decals originally. Your mani is perfect. And such a sweet memory behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of these layered plates. Your mani is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete