Tuesday 25 July 2017

Beauty Big Bang

Holographic Pigment 

Hello lovely people, hope you are all well. I'm good, and just new I'd still be waking up at stupid o clock when I don't have too!
Anyway today I have another holo pigment that I've applied over regular polish. With my new found technique (check my video on YouTube) I'm absolutely loving all the nail pigments atm and this red one from Beauty Big Bang is a stunner!

Holographic Glitter Pigment  comes in 8 colours and costs £2.55 or $3.32. I won't bore you with my application,  So here's my swatches and check out my video tutorial below.


Just had to stamp these roses, and I got so many compliments!


TRAB10 is my 10%discount code for you all to use over on Beauty Big Bang website. You can pay by credit card or PayPal and free worldwide shipping over 1 item.
You can also keep updated by following Beauty Big Bang on FacebookInstagram,
Twitter and Google+.
Stay safe and much love....

14 comments: