Wednesday 21 June 2017

Born Pretty Store

Holographic Polishes

Hi friends, I'm so sorry I'm super late with this post on the last two holographic polishes from Born Pretty Store that I purchased from eBay. But here I am at last with H009 and H010.
H009 Together Forever is a very lovely pinky purple holo. The large wider brush makes applying these polishes a dream.
Like the others, perfectly opaque in just one coat, and simply amazing in the sun with a stunning holo flare.


H010 Heart of Gold, not normally a colour I'd wear but I needed the whole collection!
Another one coater and again just beautiful in the sun with the same awesome holo flare ♡


All in all these newer 10ml holographic polishes from Born Pretty Store are all equally stunning and incrediblybeautiful to use. It's hard to believe that I started watching these in my Cindy hand when my swatching hand was poorly! Yet I finish my swatches on my swatching hand, and altogether they look amazeballs ♡

 Stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. They look great! Have you used them to stamp with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, not yet but planning on trying them all x

      Delete
  2. I love how strong BPS holos are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of gold in general but Heart of Gold is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's not a colour that suits my skin tone, but needed the complete set! X

      Delete
  4. That gold, wow! Not a color I would normally wear, but it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete