Wednesday 17 May 2017

Born Pretty Store

Silicone Stamping Mat 

Hi all, I'll get straight into this review today for Born Pretty Store, on the Harunouta Silicone Mat and using BP 99 round stamping plate. Sadly this particular silicsilicone mat is no longer on the website, but hopefully it comes back in stock.

This is my first time using a mat for stamping, yes I'm late to the party lol, but found it so easy and better than having a line of stampers! I could have done better with my stamping, but practise makes perfect. Check out my video below.
I really liked how the topcoat brought back the holo in the roses, and how much quicker it was using this stamping mat. In the sun, this mani mani and it's holographic flare was simply spectacular!

You can keep up to date with Born Pretty
Store on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
And should you make a purchase use my 10% discount code below.
Stay safe and much love....

14 comments:

  1. Ok well you just convinced me that stamping the decals on is better so I can't go back to the mat haha. I do agree mats are easier than lining up stampers. Gorgeous end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't used a mat for nail art! I bought Twinkled Y'all and it's gathering dust. I think a reverse stamp is in my future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely use this again when I making lots of decals, but for a single one I'll stick to a stamper x

      Delete
  3. These mats are so awesome for both decals and also as work surfaces

    ReplyDelete
  4. These decals turned out great. Hopefully the mat will make a return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nail art! I've had my eye on some new mats, mine is showing some serious wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this mat will make it easier for me :)

      Delete
  6. I'm bad, I really only use my mat to protect my desks, haha! I love that mani, though, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete