Tuesday 4 April 2017

Holographic Polishes

Born Pretty Store 

Hello all, alongside my reviews for Born Pretty I'm also going to be doing 5 posts sharing the new 10 Holographic Polishes I treated myself to from a Chinese seller on eBay. 
A good quality holo polish at a bargain price is hard to find here in the UK, so being able to purchase these was awesome. And of course these polishes are also available from the Born Pretty Store website. The linear rainbow holo in all these is just amazing. Sadly the packaging meant one poor holo didn't make it, I was able to save some of the polish, but have messaged the seller for a replacement. 
H001 Shine in the Dark is an incredibly gorgeous black holo.




Amazing right!! Was perfectly opaque in 1 coat, but I did 2 and dries fairly quickly. I was worried topcoat would spoil the holoness, but it just made it look even better, and I just had to do a red rose accent nail which looked simply stunning in the sun :)

H002 Magic Rainbow is the silver holo from this collection, with such an amazing holo quality plus I new exactly what accent nail I was going to do with this polish!




I took my first swatch pictures with no topcoat, as you can see adding a glossy topcoat does not spoil the gorgeous holo effect. Just beautiful in the sun. And so to my accent nail, it just had to be unicorns and rainbows!!

If you have the smaller square bottles of Born Pretty holo polishes you will no that shade 01 Silver is very sheer and makes one awesome holo top coat. These newer holos however still have an amazeballs effect, but are much more opaque. A truly beautiful holo polish for every holographic lover out there! I can't wait to try the rest now...
Stay safe and much love...

25 comments:

  1. Shine in the dark...um dos mais lindos.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've not tried these, but the few Born Pretty holos I have tried I really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are stunning, you should get some x

      Delete
  3. Holy wow!!! These are gorgeous! I might need to look into getting these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I love every single holo. Mmm holo-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both polishes and nail art looks are cute. I really do love the unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such strong holo flames! How was the smell? I'm always nervous about Polish from china.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These for me had hardly any smell, not like some I've tried from China x

      Delete
  7. I love that BP is doing holo now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these bigger bottles are outstanding x

      Delete
  8. Yep, I need these. I love holos WAY too much to pass these up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl after my own heart lol. Go for it :)

      Delete
  9. I have really loved BPS's effect polishes like these - they really have tons of great products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, just a shame the shipping takes so long to the UK x

      Delete
  10. These are so gorgeous, I'm impressed with the quality!

    ReplyDelete