Monday 20 March 2017

New Polish and Plates

Nail Stamping

Hey guys, how was your weekend? My son's birthday was on Saturday so all the family came over and it was a fun time :)
Back to normality today and in this post I'm sharing a new Moyra stamping plate and a few new polishes I have purchased recently.
Moyra Florality 2 is a beautiful stamping plate with so many pretty images to choose from. For my 2 mani's I was inspired by Ten Little Canvases, though as I can no longer use gel, I used foil glue and some very dodgy non dominant hand freehand. 
The base colour is Kiko Milano 479 Pearly Golden Sesame. 


I stamped the image with black polish and painted over some of the image with foil glue. Used gold foil when the glue had dried. I think a matte top coat looks perfect on this look.
Next up I painted 2 coats of A England Ascalon. Wonders what a stunner! To this I stamped with Kiko Milano 509 Metallic Rose Mauve. Stamped well and made such a delicate stamped mani.




Neither mani came out how I was expecting as I was really just having a play with my new goodies :)
More posts of my other new items coming soon.
Stay safe and much love...
  

10 comments: