Friday 17 February 2017

Charlies Nail Art Review

Metallic Nail Foil


How you all doing? Good I hope. I've had a nice week off and looking forward to doing absolutely nothing tomorrow, but my nails for my birthday :)
Anyway back to today's review for Charlies Nail Art, and it's been a while since I've used nail foils. This foil is super pretty and in the sun looks amazing. 
This Metallic Houndstooth foil is on a silver backing, that has an awesome holo rainbow when light hits it. The strip measures 13mm
x 4mm and is only 39p.

Amazing right? So with full nail foil coverage you normally paint your nails the same or similar colour. For my base polish I used Mezmris Spaceman. When this was completely dry, I applied foil glue and waited about 5 minutes before placing the foil over my nails, working on one nail at a time. Rubbed into my nail with a clean dry lint free wipe, then quickly removed.



A stunning foil, and the silver base helps hide were parts of the foil don't stick properly. I top coated with a water proof topcoat first, then my fast dry topcoat as this helps to stop the foil from crinkling and cracking.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter is were you can check out and keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art and use my discount code below..
That's all for today, as always safe and much love....

13 comments:

  1. Foils kind of scare me but this design is so pretty. I love houndstooth and the holo with t is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't figured out the proper way to use foils. I always seem to goof them up. That holo houndsooth is a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a suit made out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for houndstooth, but this is just nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't tried foils and you make them look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I looove this!!! Holo Houndstooth - can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete