Friday 10 February 2017

Charlies Nail Art Review

Bling Nails

Oh how I've been waiting all week to share my mani with you all. You see as I was busy last weekend with my daughter's and
granddaughters birthdays, I did a few reviews in advance, today's being one of them. These large Tear drop Gems are 89p for 8 from Charlies Nail Art. Each gem measures 13mm x 8mm, with a flat back and pointed top that gives these an incredible shine when light hits them.
If you love totally bling nails then these are for you, and they would look great paired with smaller rhinestones on every nail. For my mani started with a neon pink base which I applied a water based top coat and used a purple chrome pigment to make the look extra special. I used smaller rhinestones to complement these larger gems. The finished look is just amazing...


This look is great for any occasion when you want your nails looking Bling, and would suit any coloured base to match your outfit! You can stick these gems to your nails with top coat, nail glue, gel polish or with a small bead of clear acrylic.
Here's my discount code, and be sure to head over to Charlies Nail Art website as they have new shipping prices.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, from new items to competitions and to see the wonderful nail items they sell and at great prices.
Stay safe and much love....

15 comments:

  1. Bling nails doesn't even begin to describe those. They are so dang sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something a few years back I would have hated. But now I love it ♡

      Delete
  2. That gem is huge, but is absolutely beautiful with your nail shape and length!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super fun and bilgy rhinestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some serious bling! You can really pull it off with your long nails though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! This is something I would have totally rocked back in college during the clubbing weekends, haha. It's so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much. Back in collage sadly my nails were non existent lol x

      Delete
  6. That one jewel is larger than my tastes but I love the ones around your cuticle lines.

    ReplyDelete