Friday 3 February 2017

Charlies Nail Art Review

Square Rhinestones

Friday at last!! Such a busy week now we're in February. It's birthday month for me..my daughter's was yesterday and my granddaughter is 2 on Saturday. I'm making her cake so just a quick post today for 
Have you ever had a nail art in mind, yet once you start doing it it doesn't turn out like you hoped.. well that's what happened to me. These small Square Rhinestones are only 49p and super bling cute. They come in a mix of different colours and measure 4mm.
So I had an idea in my head and started my base look for these rhinestone. 


A super light pink base that I freehand added black stripes. The finished look is pretty, but I wasn't too happy with the thickness of some stripes, but then I was pairing these with my non dominant hand,  so I'm possibly being too hard on myself! The rhinsones stuck well with topcoat. You could even use nail glue, or wear then with gel polish.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter  are all the places you need to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art and till next time stay safe and much love...

16 comments:

  1. Those rhinestones look fabulous! And your art to show them off is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being too hard on yourself. This came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these rhinestones and this mani is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! The final look is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nail art is always like that. Looks great in my hand but I never execute it correctly. I like this look though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be so hard on yourself! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing, especially using your cindy hand! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete