Thursday 12 January 2017

Special Nails

For my Dad

Hi everyone, just a quick post today as not only have I got a busy day ahead, I wanted to take a moment to remember my Dad who sadly passed away a year ago today. I not only light a candle, but also like to do my own personal tribute on my nails. I purchased these full nail water decals from eBay especially for today.



They were easy to apply, and look super pretty once top coated. I'll be here tomorrow with another special memory mani incorporated with my review for Charlies Nail Art.
Till then have yourselves a great day and as always stay safe and much love....

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to honor your father's memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. These are a beautiful way to remember him throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a lovely way to honor him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. Those decals are lovely! Such a great way to honor him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for your loss. These decals are a beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful way to honour your fathers memory!

    ReplyDelete