Wednesday 5 October 2016

Moyou London

Halloween Stamping

I think from the 3 Moyou London plates, this one is my favourite. It's perfect for this time of year, and I'm sure as the season changes, there's a little bit of vampy-ness in all of us!
Gothic 04 has the most gorgeous images to create a multitude of different looks.

I just had to try the stitching image first and made stamped decals using 3 colours that I wouldn't normally wear together. A matte top coat finished the look, and I love it!

Next up using a thermal gel polish as a base, I stamped various images, and love how spooky this looks with the transition in colour. Check out my Instagram for a video.


Finally I stamped the the lace image over a sparkly purple base. Is so vampy and perfect. Just not sure is I like it glossy or matte? What do you think.

A perfect plate with amazing designs that are etched well. All stamping was done using Moyou London Marshmallow Stamper and Black Knight polish.
I've thoroughly enjoyed reviewing these plates for Moyou London, who you can find and follow over on FacebookInstagram
and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

15 comments: