Saturday 24 September 2016

Special Nails

Happy Birthday Mum

Hi guys, just a short post from me today as I had a busy family day out yesterday and today would have been my Mum's birthday. I always do a special mani in honour of my Mum. A very brave and amazing lady that was taken from us way too soon. She would have be so proud of her eldest granddaughter yesterday.
So onto my mani, I made a vertical gradient using VB Line Gel Polishes in white and pink, then stamped some pretty transcript from Uberchic Paris plate, and finished by adding pink rose water decals.



Have a great weekend, and as always stay safe and much love...
 

7 comments:

  1. This is a spectacular tribute to your mom - so sorry she is now with you to enjoy the day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeeeeautiful! I can never manage to get gel polish to gradient so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning and a beautiful way to honor your Mom.

    ReplyDelete