Saturday 6 August 2016

VB Line Gel Polish

Swatches and Review

Hello all again. I'll get straight on with this post as I'm sure you're all aware by now about my phone and how I'm behind with reviews, so I have put 2 reviews into 1 and have 10 gel polishes to share with you from VB Line. Let's start..
005 Hot Electric Orange is super bright and simply gorgeous.
Perfectly opaque in 2 coats, these colours are taking me out of my comfort zone and I'm glad as I'd normally steer away from some shades, but I'm surprised how much I really like them! Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat.
405 Rose Silver Glitter is a stunner. A pink belly base with different size silver glitters. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat.
472 Light Pink, a perfect baby pink that is such a delicate shade, this one took 3 thin coats and topcoat.
423 Dark Purple Plum is a very pretty shade that's not too vampy. Opaque in 2 coats and topcoat.
125 Rose Pink Glitter is a touch darker than the first one I swatched, but just a beautiful. This one has small specks of silver glitter and larger pink glitter with a rise pink belly base. Looks lovely on its own but would also make a great topper. This over black for example would be lush. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat.
The next 5 are all glitters that again are lovely but would make great toppers. You may also notice a difference with my photos as here's were my new camera comes to play!
123 Green Silver Glitter, has a light to mid green belly base pack with green and silver glitters in different sizes.
138 Green Glitter Transparent has a slight gold look, but is more like a khaki green with assorted size green glitter. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat.
283 Purple Gold Glitter to me is more of a brown/burgundy red colour. A very elegant gel with gold glitters in different sizes. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat..
137 Silver Glitter Transparent would be a perfect topper and look beautiful over any colour. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat, and you can still see my natural nail through it.
284 Green Glitter is more of a blue tones green shade and a very pretty colour too. With a belly base colour packed with glitter stands and hexagonal pieces. 
Phew!! Now for something very special for my lovely readers. I have a 25% discount code that you can use on either
VB Line.uk or VB Line.com.

I would so recommend these gels as not only is there a fantastic range of colours and finishes, but they have a low to no odour, are great to apply and self levelling.
The bottles are 8ml and colour coded on the lid of each bottle. You can find and follow VB Line on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.
Thank you so much for all your support and reading this longer than normal post.
As always stay safe and much love...

7 comments:

  1. So many different glitters, I like the green glitters but Hot Electric Orange is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's a super colour x

      Delete
  2. I think Dark Purple Plum is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound great. I love that dark purple!!

    ReplyDelete