Friday 6 May 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Zipper Nail Stickers 

Yay it's Friday! This week has gone quick with Monday being a bank holiday, plus it muddled me up with the days too lol. So for my review today I have some Zip Nail Art Stickers that come in Gold or Silver for £1.00. Charlies Nail Art has a very nice range of nail stickers in many different designs. 

I was thinking of a leather look base, then a matte base. But ended up with a glossy black base instead. I did apply a topcoat to protect the stickers from lifting.


I'm really liking these gold zips against the super glossy black base. I think the 2 work so well together. My 10% discount code is below, just enter BNM10 at the checkout.
You can also catch up with Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

22 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Looks very classy! x

    Liz ~ Dreaming of Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zipper stickers are not new design but I always wanted to try them. Your mani looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great!! I have some that I've been waiting to use for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I've seen them as decals but glad I got to try the stickers x

      Delete
  5. So cool! They look supah sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Your mani looks great!

    ReplyDelete