Friday 15 April 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Pink and Black 3D Bows


Hello again, the weeks are going way too quickly, but saying that I'm so excited to share my mani for my Charlies Nail Art Review using these 3D Bows from
For 45p you get 4 bows with a super pretty pink and black pattern. When I saw them it made me think of leopard print. 


So what better mani to do than to match the pattern with the bows. So after I painted my nails white, I stamped a black leopard print image on all my nail apart from my ring finger. With a dotting tool I added pink inside the leopard print. Top coated and added the bow to my ring finger. I am in love with this mani ♡ I think it's absolutely stunning.



These bows are simply gorgeous and come in many different types. For this or any other nail art bits from Charlies Nail Art, use my discount code below.


And follow them on:
Hope you like this mani as much as I do.
Stay safe and much love....

14 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favorite manis you've done yet!!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I absolutely loved this mani too ♡

      Delete
  2. This is so fun. Loved how you matched your mani to bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are so adorable! Love that you matched the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this. Those bows are great, and your nail art is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a perfect match, super cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you matched the bow so perfectly! !

    ReplyDelete