Tuesday 15 March 2016

Moyou Nails Review

Clear Jelly Stamper Review 

When I was contacted by Moyou Nails saying they have a new clear stamper they'd like me to try, I was excited to see how it would compare to the one I have from Born Pretty. As I like this stamper but found it a bit hit and miss with stamping polishes. This stamper comes with a scraper, but I find it much easy to use an old bank card as a scraper. Moyou Nails Clear Jelly Stamper has a totally clear holder.
*Photo heavy post*
I rolled the stamper head over my lint roller, then tested various images from Moyou Nails Square Stamping Plates with Moyou Nails Black Polish. Just look at the results...no other priming was need :)


Every part of each full nail and singular images picked up perfect, by just lightly rolling this stamper over the image. I had no problems with this stamper using stamping polish. And looking through the other side you can see how well the image appears.
I also tested on a different stamping plate, still the same amazing transfer.
Making the placement of the animal print hearts so much easier. This is plate 409.

For my next test I used plate 406 to create rainbow nails with various Moyou Nails polishes.



Lining these different colours up was so easy and the finished look is so pretty. The decision is shiny or matte finish...

And finally have you ever stamped an image wonky? Well not any more. This tartan image from plate 401 was also easy to line up for double stamping on longer nails.

This clear stamper is just fabulous. It not only works great with other Moyou Nails items, but on other stamping plates too. For this or any other items from Moyou Nails then use my discount code below. Just enter traceysp at the checkout.
Keep up to date by checking out Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love....

13 comments:

  1. These manis are all incredible. Most of my clear jelly stampers are a little hit or miss. These images look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Amazing. I loved that rainbow idea a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for the creation of clear stampers! Amazing manis, and review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same,how did we ever manage to stamp without them lol. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the clear jelly stamper! I Love how crisp each image picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love it! Excellent use of the clear stamper, your nail art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This clear stamper has changed my nail life forever. It's so amazing,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, I bought a XL plate from Moyou Nails on Monday for a lot of money. It doesn't work! I tried and tried all evening but couldn't get more than half a print on the stamp. The next day I gave it to my students to try as they use these plates but from another company, but they couldn't get it to work either and then a piece of the gel in the stamp fell out rendering it completely useless! I won't repeat what they called it! I emailed them, no response. I left a negative comment on their facebook page and got an immediate response! They suggested I continue to do what I was doing and that it would work in the end!!! But a chunk of the gel was missing! I requested a refund and haven't heard from them since. So, if you work for this firm, I strongly suggest that you ask them to respond. Twitter next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear this. I do not work for Moyou Nails, just review for them. Sometimes the angle you scrape the polish from the plate, and the pressure when trying to pick up the image can make a huge difference. A light scrape and rolling the stamper may help.

      Delete