Sunday 6 March 2016

Mother's Day Nails

Moyou Nails Stamping 


Happy Mother's Day to all Mum's in the UK on this Mothering Sunday. Hope you are all well and being spoilt. My mani today is for my Mum, who sadly is no longer with us. I took my inspiration from a mani I did a few weeks ago for a Moyou Nails Square Plate review. Plate 412 has the most gorgeous single red image, that can be used to make reverse stamped decals. I made enough decals for both hands, which took me ages! I stamped with Moyou Nails Black Polish and filled them in with some very pretty pastel acrylic paint. I applied the decals on my nails with foil glue,  added some green polka dots and top coated with a matte topcoat. 



I really like this image, and the pastel roses look so pretty over the white base, I also prefer this with a matte finish .
Have a great day, and as always stay safe and much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment