Saturday 9 January 2016

Inspired by Nails

Stained Glass Nails 


Hi peeps how are you all today? I'm good and so glad it's the weekend. Getting back into my normal weekly routine was hard lol. Also I had no clue what to do on my nails, and while going through IG I came across an awesome nail art by @yagala. Her quick video tutorial made this mani look super easy yet completely stunning that I just had to give it a try, plus I wanted to try out my new Kleancolor Metallic Polishes. So yesterday I painted my nails with 2 coats of a black polish.
Using the Kleancolor polishes I painted squares onto a piece of plastic, gave each a second coat and top coated with a fast dry topcoat. 



After about 30 minutes I carefully peeled from the plastic and cut each colour into different size and shape triangles. With a non fast drying topcoat I worked on one nail at a time and applied the different colours to each nail. I wasn't too sure if I liked it as I was slowly finishing my first hand,  but once top coated and photographed, I really like the finished look. 




These polishes are amazing and look stunning over black, such an easy mani even though it's a bit time consuming,  but totally worth every minute. I hope you like it too, and check out @yagala on IG for her mani like this. I hope she likes my version.
Thank you @yagala for the inspiration. 
Stay safe and much love...


12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I keep meaning to buy those Kleancolor Metallics. They look so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Hard to find in the UK but I was lucky. Sadly missed out on the red and purple though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That is so neat. And those metallics really are pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has officially become my new favorite mani of yours!! Holy CANOLI that is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ridiculously amazing!! Those metallic polishes were perfect for this mani!

    ReplyDelete