Saturday 18 April 2015

Freehand nails again...

Tiger Print Nails


Hello lovely readers, just a quick post today, as I have a busy day ahead. I had no inspiration for my normal Saturday nails, as I have been busy with different challenges and reviews. I was going to do a water marble as it feels like I haven't done one in ages, but then just the thought of how long that takes put me off!!
So looking around the room for ideas and the thing that jumped out was a cross stitch I finished years ago of my favorite animal.


So I made a gradient using MUA White Wash and W7 Orange Sorbet. I didn't take a photo of this as when I'd finished I didn't like it and was going to take it off. 
But I decided to carry on, as I so liked the freehand neon tiger print I did the other day, only on my swatching hand though. I haven't done any freehand on my cindy hand in ages, and fingers crossed I could pull it off!!
I added a holo topcoat when finished. What do you think..




And on my cindy hand..



Yes :) I did it!! So so happy and I love how the holo adds a subtle sparkle. Hope you like them too.
Have a great weekend and as always stay safe, much love....


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! It looks so consistent if you hadn't told me it was freehand I would have thought stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I also would have assumed stamping. I'm impressed with your free hand skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's really nice to get great feedback. Xx

      Delete