Thursday 12 February 2015

I love the Colour....

Pink.


I'm back again with a second post for today for Challenge Your Nail Art 'Love is in the Air' challenge over on Facebook. I have two favourite colours, blue and pink, but for what I was planning to do for this I have already done with blue polish.
I have gone mad on gradient nails just lately and thought a nice pink sparkly one would look nice. I have used 3 shades of MUA polish in Cherry Blossom, and very deep rich pink, shade 16, a mid toned pink and Natural Days, a light baby pink.


Made the gradient with a make up sponge wedge, and topped with my own made holographic topcoat, which is just a normal silver holo polish which I added some to a clear topcoat and shook.




I love the effect of this gradient with a sparkly topcoat, hope you like it too :)
Thanks for stopping by, stay safe and much love..



4 comments: