Saturday 10 January 2015

Stamping Saturday

2 True Metallica


Hello all to a very weird weather Saturday!!! There was a very bold and beautiful rainbow, and I mangaged to get a pic before it disappeared.


I do love rainbows, they are so magical. 
Anyway for my nails today I thought I'd do some stamping as it seems ages since I last did. I was going to wait till I got my Creative Stamper, but have seen so many beautifully stamped mani just lately I couldn't wait!!

I have a new plate from the Born Pretty Store.


I love all the designs on this plate, and used the small fan image today. I painted my nails with one coat of Beauty UK  in Black Out.


Then using 2True Metallica in Arete, not normally a colour I would use but it is a pretty green polish, and stamps beautifully.






I love this design, and as I said not normally a colour I would use for stamping, but so glad I did. Hope you like it too.
Got a busy week next week for my Daughter's Baby Shower, only 6 weeks till the baby is due!! But I have done my nails for the challenges in advance :) 
Stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment