Thursday 18 December 2014

A2Z Nails and H is for...

Holographic


Welcome friends, and how nice is it not to be doing another Christmas mani for todays post. Don't get me wrong I am enjoying all the Christmas ones, but a change is also good. 
I was so lucky the sun made an appearance for this one, as the Holo polishes I used really needs the sun to bring them to life.
You can see all the other awesome A2Z Nails on the Main Hub Page.
The holographic polishes I used, I have had for a few years and bought them very cheap from a Bulgarian Website. They are very pretty colours, but do need the sun to show this off. They are by Golden Rose Paris, and the bottle lids are shaped like the Eiffel Tower.



These polishes have no names only numbers, and these 2 are 108 and 109. I think they go so well together, and make a sponged gradient.


I also used Miss Sporty Peel Off Base on my nails to make removal easier, and around my nails to make cleanup easier!





It looks textured but is totally smooth, with an awesome holo-ness, such a nice polish and just a shame its not more readily available in the UK. 
Take a look at all the other Holo nails below, and until next time stay safe and much love...



No comments:

Post a Comment