Saturday 1 November 2014

Gradient nails

Still Vampy...


Hello all and Happy 1st November, wow hasn't this year gone quick, and although Halloween was yesterday, I'm still in the mood for vampy nails! Weird isn't it, how a certain time of the year can reflect on what colours you paint your nails. Anyway I won't bore you with how I did this mani, I'll just jump straight to it.
I loved the red and black gradient with freehand roses I did, so I recreated them with a pink to black gradient. My roses came out a bit better this time, and I finished with a matte topcoat.





You've most probably noticed my photos have changed, this is as I'm now using my phone to take the pics as it better than my camera lol, I'm also gonna attempt a video using my phone, but gonna have a few practise runs first.
Well till next time, stay safe and much love...


No comments:

Post a Comment