Saturday 13 September 2014

Cheap Polish for Stamping

Pretty Metallic Polish


Hey all again, just a quick post as I wanted to share this with you all. I will be using these polishes for a manicure at some stage, but for now I swatched them on fake nails. First up is the base, MUA new polish called Midnight. A very deep, dark and beautiful blue. The main reason for this blog post is to let you all know that if you use stamping plates for manicures and want a really cheap Gold and Silver polish that stamps really well, then head on down to Poundland and grab yourself Pretty Metallic in Gold and Silver. I only bought these polishes to try them for stamping, and so glad I did. Just look at the results..




Great for stamping...yes. Hope you find this post helpful, and get yourself a bargain stamping polish too :)
Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment