Saturday 2 August 2014

Moyou Nails Pro VII Stamping Plate

I won!!


Hello lovelies, hope you are all good. So as you can see from this post I won the Moyou Nails Summer 2014 Stamping Competition :)  The prize was posted to me and I received it the next day! I really wasn't expecting their Pro 7 Plate to be so big and just awesome, that I was like a kid at christmas! 



Please excuse the garden umbrella but I tried so many times to get a decent pic and these came out the best. As you can see so many beautiful images, what to do first.....

So the idea I had in mind looked good in my head, but unsure if what I wanted to do would work. 




Painted my nails with two coats of Big Apple Red and when totally dry I stamped the tiny roses, then taped the bottom part of each nail with triangle pieces of cellotape. Leaving the tip free and then painted this with New York Noir. Now normally when I tape and paint like this I remove the tape while the polish is still wet, but I wanted to stamp another image over the black, so left the polish to dry.


With white stamping polish I stamped the butterfly image over the black polish.


Then I carefully removed the tape and topcoated.


Now as pretty as this looks, it didn't turn out how I had hoped it too. I think as there was so many images to chose from on this plate it was hard for me not to get ahead of myself. So off this came and I started again.




This time I painted two coats of Hedy's Manishma Matte Neon polish in Bolts of Blue, and with white stamping polish stamped the single flower image many times on each nail.




Much happier with this mani, and just want to take the time to say thank you to everyone who voted for my photo and to Moyou Nails for this awesome prize :)

I'll be back with another stamping mani soon, getting my thinking cap on lol
Stay safe and much love...


No comments:

Post a Comment