Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spring Nails

Pastel Nails for Spring


Hello all again, a quick post while my internet is playing nice! So Nailpolis are running a Spring Awakening nail art competition. The idea is to do a Spring inspired nail art. I was planning on doing my nails today, but had no idea what lol, so this competition came in handy! I have a few pastel polishes but rarely use them so this was handy for that too..


Outdoor Girl in Green, Yellow, Coral Pink and Pink, and Jess in French White.

Painted my nails with two coats of French white, then the pastel green on my ring and pointy fingers.



On the white nails I used some striping tape..



Then painted my pinky nail pastel Yellow, middle Coral Pink and thumb in pastel pink. After I painted each nail with the pastel colour, I took the striping tape off.



Using the flower image from Cheeky plate CH16, I stamped the flowers in white first, as I was planning doing the same image with a different colour too..



You can just make out the white flowers, so delicate which was exactly what I was hoping for! Then I stamped the same image using Barry M Silver Foil. 
And here are my finished nails :) which you can vote for here.




Something very delicate and pretty for me, but I really like them :) hope you do too, let me know what you think..Till next time, stay safe and much love...


3 comments:

  1. love it, super pretty colors!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its very delicate looking for me, but I like it! :) x

      Delete