Tuesday 4 March 2014

Marie Curie 2014

Daffodil Nails For Marie Curie


Hello again! I'm back today with a daffodil manicure for Marie Curie 2014 'wear a daffodil in March'. I created an event on facebook here, so feel free to join in and add your nails, daffodil or Spring inspired :) I can't wait to see what you guys come up with...
This is one of many manicures I'm planning to do through this month, and thought I'd start with an inspiration from the Marie Curie logo.


For the blue base I chose Miss Sporty Pop Fiction. Two coats no top coat.


Then using the flower image from plate SE21, I stamped random flowers over each nail with Konad white polish.



With a dotting tool and NYC in Spring Street I filled in the middle of each flower.



And with Wet n Wild in Crazed Citrus and a fine detail brush, filled in the petals. Not topcoated yet...


With topcoat..




Very happy with this manicure, even pleased how my other hand came out!



I wasn't sure whether to add random white or yellow dots, but chose not to incase it spoiled the finished design. What do you think....dots or not??
Anyway till time, take care and much love..



4 comments:

  1. love the color blue and your flowers are done perfect great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dawn, very pretty when the sun was shining lol now its gone all overcast .. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful!!! nice blogt!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :) Sure will follow you on GFC and Bloglovin x

      Delete