Thursday 6 March 2014

Flower Nails

Red and Black Roses


Hello, I'm back again with another flower nail art, no so much Spring inspired, but pretty all the same. Roses are among one of my favourite flowers, and I couldn't wait till I got a small stamping plate I ordered from ebay for 99p with loads of different rose designs.


.

I wanted to do a red base with black roses, so started with Barry M gelly in Blood Orange. What a lush and shiny polish and colour.



Then with Konad black polish I multi stamped the middle rose image over each nail.



Now I think it looks awesome like this, no topcoat, but was amazed how the topcoat made the roses stand out more, and added extra shine to the gelly polish. Even managed to get the first photo of the year outside!




So simple but I love it, hubby said it looks very vampish ha ha. What do you think?
I've been practising my one stroke flowers, and will be attempting a one stroke tropical flower on Saturday. So till then, stay safe and much love..


2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Tracey! I envy your patience with all the stamps! :)

    Tara xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) it did take a while but was worth it :) xx

      Delete