Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Nails - Gingerbread Man


I really can't believe we're on the 4th Christmas Nails Challenge!! So hey all and lets start...
I was looking forward to this one as it's been a while since I've done any freehand nail art. I was contemplating using water decals, but I also wanted to add different types of nail art within this challenge. So this is the first of three freehand designs. 



I started off with two coats of Sally Hansen in Lavender Cloud, and one coat of 2true in shade 2. I wanted a lighter background colour for the gingerbread men, and the 2true glitter complemented Lavender Cloud perfectly.





Then using acrylic paint, I painted a gingerbread man on each nail. I will admit that although I am happy and do like the final outcome, its not bad for someone who's not brilliant at freehand nail art.  I also used to get the shakes when painting with my non-dominant hand, but not this time. They aren't as great but still good :) So I am slowly getting better :)







Hope you like these, they do look kind of yummy lol. 
Let me know what you think below.  I love reading your comments, and reply to each and every one of them :) 
Enjoy the rest of the week, stay safe and I'll see you all at the weekend with another freehand design.....



get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment