Sunday 21 July 2013

Textured Nail Polish

Beauty UK Grit FX


After last week, I wasn't planning on be back here so soon! So hey all, I hope you like this review on Beauty UK Grit FX Nail Polish. A while back Orly and Zoya came out with a textured nail polish. Orly Liquid Sand, and Zoya Pixie Dust. Well as nice as they looked I wasn't prepared to pay for them, as I think they are too expensive. So I had a go at making my own. Blog post here. 
Then Beauty UK launched their own.... Grit FX! I was so excited to try these. Out of all of the six colours, I had three favourties. £3.49 each, but with Superdrug doing a 3 for 2 on all nail products, I took advantage :) My local Superdrug didn't have them stocked, so I asked my daughter to look in another store near to where she works. Yay they had them, and I couldn't wait for her to get home! I was like a kid at Christmas lol. From the Posh Polish range, so more to add to my growing collection. I wasn't sure how these would be, but as normal Beauty UK have done it again :) another awesome polish. So nice to apply, no streaking and could easy get away with one coat of polish. But I always do two. Nice size brush aswell. 


Kensington, Birdcage and Shoreditch.

Now I love bright pinks and blues, and not normally one for neutral colours, but Kensington is just too beautiful, so I have been converted. I love the lids too, so blingy and sparkly :)







Three wicked colours, but Kensington is just so so beautiful. I would so recommend anyone who loves nail polish to go and get these, you wont be disappointed :)
Thanks for reading and I'll see you very soon.....


Tracey
XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment