Saturday 1 June 2013

Patchwork Nails

MUA Polish Patchwork Nail Art


So excited today :) as I was doing my nails, the Postman delivered a parcel I was waiting on from ENAS, Easy Nail Stamping, based in Korea. They sent me a stamp and 2 nail polishes to review for them :) but that's another post. Back to today's nails. I tried this design the other day when I did my How to Blog, and liked it so much I decided to do it on my nails :) Used MUA Nail Polish, as they have lovely bright and pastel colours, that work so well together. After having to re-patch some nails yesterday,  as the old patches where also split, I painted my nails with two coats of white polish, so they were ready for today :)


The MUA Nail Polishes I used were:

I started by painting each nail in different spots with a small amount of polish. Till the whole nail was covered.




Doesn't look much at the moment, a bit messy if I'm honest, but its with small stitch marks made using a tiny detailing brush and black acrylic paint that fetches the nail art to life! I cut down my detailing brush to make it even thinner. Black acrylic paint from Ryman Art Shop.





Just totally awesome, and I'm very very happy with the finished effect, even with the stitch marks made with my non dominant hand. Video on YouTube :)


Would love to hear what you think, feel free to comment below :) Wish you all a great weekend!


Tracey
XXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, they are very easy to do. Would love to see a photo if you do try :) You can post it on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/NuttyAboutNailsAndPolish

      Delete