Wednesday 1 May 2013

Glow in the Dark Nail Polish

Glow in the Dark Nail Polish


A while back ProfessionalDQ did a nail design using Glow in the Dark Nail Polish from Born Pretty Store. When I saw this I knew I had to get me some lol. I searched ebay and found an English seller, who was selling a set of 12 Glow in the Dark for £8. So I ordered them straight away :) Sadly when they arrived one bottle had smashed, sticking one to the box and some other bottles together. They were packaged well, so can only put the breakage down to the postal service. 


Sent this photo to the seller, and they quickly mailed me back saying they would contact the supplier. Who said they would gladly send me a replacement purple :) Still waiting for this to be delivered, then I will swatch and review them, too see if they really do glow in the dark. As these are not the same brand as sold by the Born Pretty Store. Cleaned up the other bottles, and they are awesome colours. 

XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment