Monday 29 April 2013

MUA Love Heart Nail Polish

MUA Love Heart Nail Polish


Thanks to My Simple Little Pleasures, water marbling has become more easier :) so I thought I'd try the Love Heart Collection from MUA. I have all the nail polishes in this collection, but chose to use I <3 U and U R Fab. As I thought they would work well together.




They were nice to work with, and the shades of pink complimented each other perfectly. Well done MUA :) Spread nicely in the water, and didn't dry too quick, so pattern could be drawn. I painted my nails with one coat of I <3 U first, then did the water marble. Pleased with the end result, as still new to water marbling :)


XXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome, remind me of sticks of rock (the candy). Well done, especially if you're still new to water marbling and GORGEOUS nails!

    Gem xxx

    muagemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) considering I used to bite them! Xx

      Delete