Saturday 27 April 2013

First ever post :)

First ever blog :)

So after thinking about this for a long time, I finally decided to start my own blog. For nail polish and nail art
bits reviews and my own manicures.
I have noticed myself when I have been looking for reviews on certain nails polishes, and other nail art bits,
like stamping polish, plates glitters etc... that I can't find anyone who's reviewed them.
So that was the main reason I started, as well as my love for nail art. Up until 3 years ago I used to bite my nails ...hence the name of my blog lol.
Nothing worked to stop me, until one morning I woke up and just stopped!! Anyway I wont waffle on anymore... I hope you enjoy :)
These little beauties I purchased from beautycosmetic.biz. They are a Bulgarian web site. It was very easy
to order from them, and pretty quick delivery, with a tracking number.



Sadly that have no names just numbers, 1 to 8. They come alive in the sun, and only cost me about 88p!!!!
They other polishes on the nail wheel are also holographic, and I will post pics of them tomorrow. Till then,
I really hope you enjoy my first ever blog :) x x

XXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment